WORK EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
- July1997 to June 1998 :- Little Flower Hospital as a Dietician Ramamurthy Nagar, Bangalore .
- June 15th 1998 to March 2002 Hillside Hospital as Dietician cum Lecturer for Nutrition & English subject.
- April 2002 to May2004 PD Hinduja Sindhi Hospital. June 2004 to March2007 Santosh Hospital.
- March2007 to Jan 2009 Garden City College as Dietician cum Nutrition & English Lecturer.
- Feb2009 to Sep 2013 Apollo Clinic,Bellandur, (part time).
- Oct2010 to May 2013 M V J College as Dietician cum Lecturer for Nutrition, & English & Psychology subjects.
- Jun’ 2013 to Jan 2016 Feb at Vydehi Medical College as Dietician cum Lecture for Nutrition and English subjects.
- March 2016 to 2018 May1 Sathya Sai Orthopedic Multispecialty hospital. May 18th 2018 to Dec 31st HCG Hospital Double Road .
- Jan 18 2018 to Jan 5 East Point Medical College as Sr Dietician cum Lecture for Nutrition.
- Jan 5th 2019 to till date Green View hospital HSR layout & On call Online consultation.
- IDA 48 the Conferences held on 12 Dec to 16 /2014 at AIMS Delhi on Various prospect of dietary Management to control Diabetes.
Adolescent Health National Conference in Chennai( 23/1/15 to 24/1/15.)
- Nutrition In Transition A Global Challenge 48 National conference in Bangalore Laugh Ashok hotel( 19/11/15 to21/11/15)
- Nutritional Risk Management& Communication 48 Annual National Conferences Of Nutritional Society Of India St Johan’s Research Institutions Bangalore (4&5 the Nov 2016)
- Presented seminar on importance of “ Diet and Controlling Diabetics” on Diabetic DAY at Bangalore medical college.
- Nutrition program for “ UDAYA TVchannel on different Nutritious Diet for Children on 12th September 2006.
- Awareness program for TV9channel onDiet for Pregnant and Lactating women of rural and urban areas on 10th Oct 2006.
- Nutrition program for “ CHANDANA TV channel on Nutritive values of Veg and Non- Veg Diet on 12th September 2006.
- Nutritional Awareness program for DELL, Chennai on Nutritional awareness for good health and preventing diseases” for 3000+ employees on Mar 27-30th.2007