Namma baby Dentist
An Exclusive Dental Clinic for Paediatric dentistry and Orthodontic treatment.
When your child comes to Namma Baby Dentist (NBD), they are part of our family, and we will take care of them like they are our own
As a paediatric dentist, we understand how important it is for your child to remain in good health and do our best to make that a reality.
We aim at catering to all the dental needs of Kids and Teens with a focus on better health by looking beyond just teeth.
Our specialist Doctors, Consultants and staff are trained in child psychology and are experts in behaviour guidance.
We follow a comprehensive and preventive approach to treat and correct the oral conditions to aid in the right growth and development of children.
Children are different from Adults
- A child is indeed a miniature form of human being physically. But when it comes to their psychological development, they are entirely different from an adult and that’s what makes them the pristine form of mankind.
- And to treat and heal them to develop a positive attitude towards health, it is important that the doctor understand their psychology, connect with them at their age level and engage them with a child friendly environment around.
- Each age group of Children requires a different approach because dental needs and oral health changes with time.
- With ongoing, regular appointment, we can identify and treat infections early so that your child can avoid feeling any discomfort or having premature tooth loss.
- Ensure that children of all ages enjoy a lifetime of healthy habits along with a healthy smile.
Comprehensive Dental Care
- We Focus on keeping Children in good oral health so that they can live a full, healthy, and enjoyable life.
- Understanding the importance of regular dental check-ups, we work to make each patient extremely comfortable.
- By providing a combined practise of pediatric dentistry with orthodontics, we aim at providing a comprehensive dental care by correcting not only the teeth but also the jaw as a unit.
Aid in the right growth and development
Oral cavity is the gateway of our overall health (We are what we eat). As children are at their faster pace of growth, it becomes important to have the right quantity and quality of nutrition age appropriately. And this is possible only when they have good oral health and are pain free. The baby teeth are the main role players in their nutrition till 12 years. The right attitude of oral hygiene if instilled at this period, it is carried forward onto their adulthood and they are self-prepared to take good care of their permanent dentition as well.
Sustained Anticipatory guidance
- We provide a proactive development-based counselling that focus on the needs of the child at each stages of life.
- Parent will receive guidance on topics like stages of oral development, diet and nutrition, fluoride protection, injury prevention, oral habits and oral hygiene.
Early identification and correction of oral habits
- Children are in their dynamic stage of growth and development. Their skeletal system is in the making. The development of facial bones are largely influenced by the muscles and external habitual forces applied on oral cavity.
- Habits like thumb sucking, tongue thrusting, mouth breathing, prolonged use of pacifiers etc can have a negative impact on jaw development and in turn their appearance as an adult. We can assist in this habit correction with simple exercises, oral appliances and counselling techniques.
Holistic approach towards health
- Our focus will be on the preventive aspects of dentistry so that the overall health of the child is improved.
- With our child friendly ambience and child loving staff, we aim to achieve the holistic well-being of children.