DR. RHEYA JAMES
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
AREAS OF PROVEN PERFORMANCE
• Practice of dedicated patient care and effective communication abilities, patient rapport and ensuring that the patients understand the dental procedure available and being performed on them and to make them feel at ease throughout the treatment.
• Treated dental needs of adult as well as child patients.
• Successful behavior management of uncooperative children of different age groups during the treatment thereby instilling positive dental attitude in them.
• Keen interest in conducting a sterilization based dental practice.
• Full mouth rehabilitation of patients with severe ECC.
• Treated cases under general anesthesia
• An interdisciplinary approach of treatment wherever needed for the welfare of patient.
• Maintained constant positive feedback from patients throughout.
Oral Health awareness campaign including dental check up and awareness session conducted at below mentioned school in Bangalore covering dental screening in around 3500 students all together
• St. Charle’s Womens PU College
• Sri Chaitanya Techno School, Ramamurthynagar
• Presidency School, Kasturinagar
• Eurokids, Sadanandanagar
• Bright kids Montessori school, Kasturinagar
• Little Angels School, Kasturinagar
• Crust – Happy Hearts, Kasturinagar
• Mighty Lions International Preschool, Ramamurthynagar
• Basil woods preschool, HRBR Layout
• Seeds Preschool, Kasturinagar
• Oral Health Awareness session conducted for around four hundred School children and Teachers at St Joseph School Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
• Member of CDE organizing committee of IDA Kharghar branch, Navi Mumbai in 2019
• Creating Dental awareness through social media platform (Instagram: @mom_babydentist)
• Children given treatment including oral prophylaxis, GIC and Composite restorations, PFS, extractions, Diagnosis, treatment and oral health education for several children at the below mentioned places
o 40 Camps at local schools in and around Bengaluru
o 2 Outstation camps in Tirunelveli and Tuticorin Districts (10 days per camp, screening and treating several patients as a team.)
o Camps for differently abled children
o NIMHANS Remand Home (Bengaluru).
o Avvai Ashram (Tamil Nadu)
TECHNICAL PAPERS PRESENTED
- An in vivo assessment of salivary pH and plaque streptococcus mutans level in school children with dental caries, pre and post topical and systemic probiotic administration – a comparative study.’ A paper presented at PEDODISHA- 21 The 42nd National ISPPD (Virtual) Conference 2021
- Assessment of Knowledge and Attitude towards dental trauma management among the medical practitioners in various hospitals of Bengaluru before and after providing the educative material’ A paper presented at PEDOART -37th Annual Conference of Indian society of Pedodontics and Preventive dentistry, Raipur- 2015